Vacancy: Available (as of 22nd January 2021)
Job Type: Drainage Engineer
Location: East Anglia
EPPH require conscious reactive drainage engineers to undertake a variety of works drainage throughout the South East.
You must have
- Sound understanding of drainage
- Able to work on reactive basis
- Sound understand and experienced in using CCTV and jetting equipment
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Able to deal with customers in a professional manner
- 42.5hrs per week basic hours
- OT at 1.5 time rate
- Working on time sheet basis via company smartphone app
- iPad supplied
- Vehicle supplied (under 3 years old)
- Fuel card supplied
- Option to use vehicle privately should you wish
- Quality uniform supplied as required
- PPE Supplied as required
How to apply?
Please remember to attach an electronic copy of your CV when completing our contact form.